I published these academic essays on my own widely publicized web sites in the mid-nineties, where they began receiving several hundred visitors per year.
The Butch-Femme and Lesbian-Feminism papers have been accessed by more than 10,000 unique visitors each since I first published them on the web around 1995. They continue to be accessed regularly have also been indexed on a number of academic web sites.
- LESBIAN IDENTITY AND THE POLITICS OF BUTCH-FEMME
- LESBIAN-FEMINISM AND QUEER THEORY
- CHOICE, BIOLOGY, AND THE CAUSES OF HOMOSEXUALITY
- GENDER IN MEDIEVAL MODELS OF CONTEMPLATION
- GENDER AND MYSTICISM THESIS: INTRO
This one isn’t about G&S, but it’s relevant to teaching writing: