This March 2006 article from Time magazine explores how multitasking has become a defining characteristic of young people today.
Here are some of the social media tools I’ve found helpful. Tip: Hold down the command key when you click on a link and it’ll open in a new tab or window. Diigo (social bookmarking) GoogleReader (to subscribe to blogs) GoogleDocs (for collaborative writing) Wikidot (for a class wiki) YouTube Channel for class WordPress (for student blogs)
I’m an instructor of digital composition for the Program for Writing and Rhetoric at CU Boulder.
Most of my web design energies go towards my class blogs and DigitalWriting101.net, so please pardon any mess you come across here!
Fall 2013 Teaching
- Lesbian-Feminism and Queer Theory: Another “Battle of the Sexes”? 10,409 views
- Contact 6,937 views
- Lesbian Identity and the Politics of Butch-Femme 4,507 views
- Help for Students 2,585 views
- Choice, Biology, and the Causes of Homosexuality: Towards a New Theory of Queer Identity 1,658 views
- Lesbian Identity and the Politics of Butch-Femme: Annotated Bibliography 1,611 views
- Amy's Blog 1,026 views
- New Fall 2012 Course: Digital Storytelling 973 views