This March 2006 article from Time magazine explores how multitasking has become a defining characteristic of young people today.
Here are some of the social media tools I’ve found helpful. Tip: Hold down the command key when you click on a link and it’ll open in a new tab or window. Diigo (social bookmarking) GoogleReader (to subscribe to blogs) GoogleDocs (for collaborative writing) Wikidot (for a class wiki) YouTube Channel for class WordPress (for student blogs)
I’m an instructor of digital writing and new media storytelling for the Program for Writing and Rhetoric at CU Boulder.
Most of my web design energies go towards my class blogs and DigitalWriting101.net, so this site suffers from a bit of the “cobbler’s children have no shoes” syndrome. So I apologize if you come across outdated info.
- Lesbian-Feminism and Queer Theory: Another “Battle of the Sexes”? 17,340 views
- Lesbian Identity and the Politics of Butch-Femme 7,843 views
- Digital Storytelling Class 2,911 views
- Choice, Biology, and the Causes of Homosexuality: Towards a New Theory of Queer Identity 2,704 views
- Lesbian Identity and the Politics of Butch-Femme: Annotated Bibliography 2,621 views