I set up this web site to serve as a sort of hub of info about me, the classes I teach, and the web sites I manage, but I’m still sorting out the best way to use the site. See the About Amy page for a brief bio.
I spend most of my web design time working on the web sites listed on the Home page, especially the Rhetoric of Gender and Sexuality, my DigitalWriting101.net support site, and the PWR Digital Composition blog. I hope to spend more time on Rhetoric of Design soon, as I have lots to say about the topic!
As for what you can find here:
CV and Contact
That’s it for now. Thanks for stopping by!
MOST POPULAR POSTS & PAGES AS OF 3/31/12
- Lesbian-Feminism and Queer Theory: Another “Battle of the Sexes”? 4,455 view(s)
- Lesbian Identity and the Politics of Butch-Femme 3,177 view(s)
- Lesbian Identity and the Politics of Butch-Femme: Annotated Bibliography 1,100 view(s)
- Choice, Biology, and the Causes of Homosexuality: Towards a New Theory of Queer Identity 1,089 view(s)
- Contact 489 view(s)
- New Fall 2012 Course: Digital Storytelling 338 view(s)
- Papers 242 view(s)
- About 165 view(s)
- Help for Students 165 view(s)
- CV 161 view(s)
- Amy’s Blog 101 view(s)
- Self-evaluation activities 96 view(s)
- Bibliography Formatting 92 view(s)
- Stories 77 view(s)
- Gender and Mysticism Thesis: INTRO 68 view(s)
- Gender and Mysticism Thesis: PART 1 59 view(s)
- Gender and Mysticism Thesis: WORKS CITED 58 view(s)
- The Role of Gender in Medieval Models of Contemplation 55 view(s)